Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fundraising Update - Over $6,000!

Just 2 days ago, my fundraising hit the $5,000 mark. Now, thanks to my wonderful, wonderful donors, I am just over $6,000! It never fails to amaze me how generous friends, family, coworkers, and even perfect strangers are when I simply ask. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is a terrific organization with an impressive mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. We are working together to save lives!

As of $6,120, here is my Donors Hall of Fame.

Aina Irbe
Alice Hirzel
Alice Krum
Allie Pang
Amy Longyear
Ashley Carlson
Barbara Plevelich
Becky Schoepfle
Betsy Rosso
Bev Jackson
Brandy Bones
Bridget Pool
Carey Ragels
Catharina Reese
Ching Ling Kwong
Colleen McGuire
Craig McClellan
Dale Glaser
Dana Bomkamp
Daryle Lademan
Dave Howard
Denise & William Bones
Doug & Liza Larson
Doug Larson, Jr.
Doug Tinsler
Ellen Ward
Emily Dalton
Evan Parker
Jaya Chimnani
Jeanne Chou
Jen Nelson
Jennifer Hazel
Jessica McClure
John & Brooke Frassinelli
Joseph Greenlee
Karen Kimball
Karen Popular-Lawhorn
Katie Miller
Katrina Cain
Kaustuv Chakrabarti
Khang Hiu
Kris Guido
Kristin & Bruce Maynard
Kyra Grundeman
Lisa Gabel
Lynne O'Connell
Marie Lowe
Matt Williamson
Melissa McGurk
Patrick Taylor
Ramune Rastonis
Sam Edelstein
Shannon Smith
Shayna Lebowitz
Sheryl Anderson
Sridevi Nanjundaram
Sue Frick
Sunil Nanjundaram
Viengkeo & Dave Tzong


Thank you, thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't do this hike without you!

No comments: